Saturday, July 1, 2017

Designs I covet!

Hands On Designs "Rose Cottage"
Rose Cottage - click here for more details about this chart

Love this design, yes because of the lovely pink flowers but the home looks so sweet, cozy and inviting, just like my home.

Châtelaine Designs "Irish Mandela"

Irish Mandela - click here for more details about this chart
Oh I am an Irish lass, the blood that flows thru me is as green as the grass in County Cork, Ballin Rostig is where my heart beats!

Reflets De Soie "Les Rubans Rouges"

Les Rubans Rouges - click here for more details about this chart
Explain to me why anyone would need a "reason" to love this stunning sampler!  Oh I covet big time!

Primitive Hare "Bee Happy"


I love Isobel's primitive style and I love the mixture of motifs in this piece.  The beehives are sweet and I love the old fashioned lady dressed as the bee keeper with a crown.

Mirabilia "Renaissance Mermaid"
I am captivated by this lovely mermaid, her flowing hair, her beautiful blue color and the mandala hanging from her hand. 

Erica Michael "Mermaid Berry"
Yes, more mermaids but they are so endearing.  I love the little crab, the fish and the swirly waves.  They would be a treasure in my stitching tool box.


No comments:

Post a Comment