Saturday, July 8, 2017

When what to my coveting eye has appeared?

Oh JOY!!!!  More designs that have caught my coveting eye.

Deck The Halls - click here for more details about this chart
Satsuma Street's, "Deck the Hall's".  I absolutely love the colors and the design has a retro feel to me.


House Rule from Little House Needleworks -- click to see lots more















Little House Needlework's "House Rule".  I love the street of homes and the little sheepie on the hill.


Mill Hill's Caribbean Santas Kits for 2017 - click for more









Mill Hill's Caribbean Santas.  I bought these on sale for 22% off.  I love them because my husband is from the Caribbean, Guyana and they would be darling on our Christmas tree.  Not only that I call my brother Rick a pirate and they also remind me of him.



Long Dog Sampler's "Life after Death". This is the companion piece to Death by Cross Stitch which I also covet. I adore all the little motifs and the saying "Love is the thread that mends worn."  That saying reminds me of my husband whose love mended me.


Victoria Sampler's "Birthday Needleroll".  I love needlerolls but I love the frilly girlish nature of these beauties.

It Takes A Village ~ Cross Stitch Design
Homespun Elegance's "It Take's a Village".  Sweet saying with a lovely strawberry border.  I love that the stitch shop is front and center with the church right next door.


I have noticed that Christmas designs are popping up like dandelions in the yard.  The year half over and less then 6 months until the holiday season is upon us. 

Let's see what I will be coveting when next we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment