Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Organizing electronic patterns

File Aug 08, 8 52 29 AM.jpeg

I spent a good part of the day on Saturday trying to wrangle my electronic patterns, free and purchased, into some semblance of order.  I made sub folders in my Passion folder by subject.  It does make it much easier to find what I may be looking for.  I enjoyed seeing again what I have saved.  I just can't get bored fondling patterns with my eyes.  Yes, I have a ton I want to do, so little time.  How do you organize your electronic patterns?  I would love to know!

We do have stitching progress to share here.  First is a Joyful Expressions, "Name Blessing".  I am stitching it for my husband's birthday which is September 4th. I know exactly where it is going to hang in our front room.  When I stitch mine it will hang right below it next to the fireplace.  I think it will look lovely.
File Aug 08, 9 35 56 AM.jpeg

File Aug 08, 9 11 13 AM.jpeg

The pink cricket was stitched on a whim.  My e-mail address is <pink-crickets> and so is my dream needlework shop.  The pattern is a Prairie Schooler design, I changed the colors.  I plan on making a small cushion out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment