Monday, October 2, 2017

My new PlayStation

My autumn tablescape filled with pumpkin yumminess!

I have a new PlayStation SRL!  The bottom basket has my box of colored pencils and my stitching notebooks. The 3rd basket has most of my Works in Progress.  The 2nd basket has my hoops and my current project.  The top basket has my essential stitching tools.
This is a close up of my top basket which is where all of my essential tools are at for easy retrieval.  I have a small basket with floss I am using in my current project.  There is a baggie with my favorite needles, Piecemaker in size 22.  I have a pink needlebook my Mom crafted and gave me.  I found a pretty square plate at the thrift shop that holds my Thread Heaven, an emery board for quick repair of a nail that snags, a mascara brush, a needle threader, a square of no slip shelf liner to wrap around a needle that needs help and my Chap Stick.  Then there is a roll of cloth medical tape, a bottle with water to dampen my natural sponge, which I use to straighten my floss.  I have a spool of sewing thread for gridding.  My glass frog which I neatly store all my embroidery scissors.  A metal picture stand that holds my few needle minders. My hand lotion.  An ORT (old ratty thread) jar.  A tiny notebook.  A roll of scotch tape.  Last but not least a pin cushion stuffed with ground walnut shells and an ort bag which hangs off the side.  They were a handmade gift from my Camp WannaSew roommate.

My PlayStation SRL weighs 1 pound empty.  Full it is easily moved from room to room.  I never forget anything AND it is all moved in 1 trip.  I love it!  It is the only PlayStation I will ever play with (thank you Virpi).  I bought it on Amazon and it was about 24.00!

Life is wonderful in the Lilac Thicket as we are welcoming Autumn to our door step.  God Bless and I love all of you.  Sandi Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment