Sunday, November 18, 2018

Telescoping magnet, AKA cheap piece of crap back scratcher

Right from the fertile and demented mind of me, another homemade tool.  So my bestie has a real telescoping magnet to pick up things that have fallen to the floor. I wanted one but didn't want to spend the money. I recalled that right there in my pen cup was a back scratcher that would extend out.  It really was a cheap piece of crap that everyone got during welcome season at my previous job.  It was useless as a backscratcher and I figured it would break if I tried scratching the itch to roughly.  So I used E4000 glue on the tip and adhered a small earth magnet I had and WHA LAH, a telescoping magnet.

You could do the same with just about any long thin object, a dowel rod or yard stick.  Or perhaps you too have a cheap piece of crap extending back scratcher at your home too!  Think outside the box my dear friends.  Let your imagination blossom!






No comments:

Post a Comment