Sunday, December 16, 2018

Progress with Lady of the Flag

We have barely 2 weeks left in 2018. I am not sure if I am filled with happiness or horror at how quickly it has gone.  This weekend has brought us unusually warm weather, in the 50° range.  The sun is shining so brightly and cheers us all up.  I wish there were bright green leaves still on the trees. The sky is amazingly blue today with no white clouds at all.  Yesterday morning our cedar tree in the backyard was festooned with red cardinals.  How beautiful they look perched in those deep green boughs.

I want to share the progress of my Mirabilia "Lady of the Flag".  The first photo is the last image taken on December 5th.  The second image is my progress as of today.

Progress is slow but steady and I am enjoying myself.  Leslie and I stitch via Skype every Saturday morning and the time just speeds by.  

That is all I have for now, just sharing the progress.  God Bless all of us!


1 comment:

  1. Really your blog is very interesting.... it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing.... Thanks very much bestreviewheroes

    ReplyDelete