Thursday, February 16, 2023

Green finishes and a red start!

 I now have 3 Shamrock finishes from the 1998 Curtis Boehringer mini chart 3 For $2.  The first finish was "March". 

The second was Shamabet! 
The silk floss is white Silks For You and the fabric is 28-count hand dyed Cashel in the color "Lagoon".

The 3rd and last design in the mini leaflet is Shamwreath.
The fabric is called "Surf" from the now defunct "Dye Is Cast" is the company.  I used DMC Flower Thread in 2501 and 2503.  The flower thread is no longer available but I love stitching with it.  I started this on February 2nd and finished it on February 15th.

These 3 finishes have yet to be fully finished but I am delighted with them.  I have just started on the 2023 free design from Pineberry Lane, "V is for Valentine".  It is pictured below.
The chart can be found here: https://www.pineberrylane.com   I am stitching it on 28 count cashel linen in the color toasted almond.  I am using the Gentle Arts floss in "Schoolhouse Red".

Happy Stitching my lovelies!







No comments:

Post a Comment