Monday, April 8, 2024

Eva's weekly progress and plans of a pale moon!

 


All of Eva's dress is finished and I have started on her skin.  I am stitching it over one and very carefully, if I might mention.  I don't want to rip any of it out because over one ripping is a stinker! I have also decided, at this moment anyway, that I will stitch a moon in front of her face and over and under her arms.  It will also be behind the front of her broomstick.  I have chosen Crescent Colours "Bamboo" for the variation and the mellow pale yellow cast. 

I am quite pleased with her and looking forward to another lovely week of stitching!  Happy Eclipse Day! 


Design: Eva designed by Nora Corbett
Started: Tuesday, February 20, 2024
Finished:  
Fabric:  Picture This Plus 28 count Lugana in color "Haunted" (similar to DMC 3768)
Fibers: As called for



No comments:

Post a Comment