Sunday, October 13, 2024

πŸ•·πŸ•·Leave me alone, I'm Cross Stitching!πŸ•·πŸ•·

Most of Witchy Stitcher's designs are too dark in subject matter for my taste.  I found this one to be absolutely light and fun!  I haven't been very diligent stitching this past month due to health matters.  I am feeling better and trying to get back into a stitch all day, everyday mode!  I don't think I will have this one finished before Halloween, but that is okay!  I do have to say Witchy Stitcher's PDF charts are wonderful and large and so easy to read and stitch from.  I think a lot of designers could take her lead!


πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·

Design:  Witchy Stitcher "Leave Me Alone I'm Cross Stitching"

Link: Leave Me Alone I'm Cross Stitching ~ PDF Pattern | The Witchy Stitcher

Started: Thursday, September 19, 2024

Finished:

Fabric: UnKnown, hand dyed evenweave

Fibers: DMC

Notes:

No comments:

Post a Comment