Thursday, February 8, 2024

A fine Irish gentleman is Lucky O'Greene!



Lucky O'Greene designed by Notforgotten Farms. Stitched by Cathy Sowers

I saw this photo of Cathy Sowers finish on the Facebook Group "Friends of Notforgotten Farms" and fell in love with Lucky O'Greene.  Cathy finished him so well honestly he looks a bit like my Great Grandfather Thomas Patrick Connolley.  I understand he was a red haired Irishman.  I only remember his funeral and I was 3 or 4 years old.  He came from a huge Irish Catholic family in Batavia, Illinois.  But I digress...

I purchased Lucky on Etsy and wanted to finish Baby Jesus before starting him. This morning was a slap stick comedy as I rounded up the prerequisite floss I needed.  I am in the middle of reorganizing my stash in my Happy Room so you can imagine.




 Project particulars

Design: Lucky O'Green designed by Notforgotten Farms
Started: Thursday, February 8, 2024
Finished:   
Fabric: Zweigart 32 count Lugana, color Bone
Fibers: Called for DMC

No comments:

Post a Comment