Sunday, May 13, 2018

I see the future and it looks beautiful!



FullSizeRender.jpg

Yesterday the postman brought me the latest issue of The World of Cross Stitching, a UK magazine.  It has some cute designs in it such as the bunny pictured on the cover and the mug cozies.  But the design that caught my eye is...

IMG_1317.JPG

The designer of these gorgeous needlework accessories is Faby Reilly.  I love the colors and the peacock feathers are whimsical and beautiful.  There are a few beads and sequins incorporated into the design.  Directions on finishing are included.   The color key includes DMC, Anchor or Madeira threads.  I can envision some blending filaments to give it added bling.

Do I need to start a new project?  Well that is a silly question because, we all know the more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment