Sunday, April 4, 2021

Spring blog clean-up!!

Well it is spring 2021 and I have now been retired for darn near 10 months.  I have enjoyed every heavenly and stinkin' moment of it!  I have gotten my pantry together and stitched and spent untold hours swinging on the porch swing in my sunroom pondering everything and nothing.  I decided today to dust off this blog and try to update it and refresh everything, links, wallpaper, and the whole 9 yards! So let's start with my Needle Free For All!

I created a Facebook group called Needle Free For All.  I love to peek around the internet looking for free designs.  I have spent untold hours doing just that and I love unearthing treasures.  I decided to share what I find with other stitchers, so I created a group on Facebook to share my finds.  All are legal free designs and I do try to assure that they are not infringing on anyone's copyright law.  Right now I am posting 2 free designs a day and I have been doing this for 4 or 5 months now so there are quite a lot of designs there.  If this is something you are interested in joining please request to join the group at (20+) Needle Free For All | Facebook.

Tomorrow I will blog about the current project I have in my hoop.  It is "Festive Feathers" by Hannah Dale.  It is a Bothy Threads kit and I will tell you why I will never buy a Bothy Threads kit again. 


 So tah-tah for today and may your day be blessed with lovely small miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment