Sunday, January 14, 2024

WIP Lavender & Lace

 


Heaven forbid this Lavender and Lace 2004 Complimentary design takes 9 months to be born.  It would seem I can find a million piddly things to keep me from working on this.  Ugh.  

I have been toying with the idea of darkening Baby Jesus's skin to more accurately portray his mid east heritage and then I pooh poohed it.  I recently saw a YouTube video of what Jesus would look like according to hints in the Bible and based on what average Mid Easterners look like today.  It was startling.  It then asked would I still follow Him.  The answer is yes. It isn't what He looked like that makes me love Him and believe in His teachings. This is a link to that video.  (1561) A.I. Reveals What Jesus Looked Like? You'll Be Amazed! - YouTube

Project particulars
Design: Lavendar and Lace complimentary 2004 design (Baby Jesus)
Started: Saturday, December 23, 2023.  
Fabric: 32 count Kiwi Illusion's Southern Sky
Fibers: Called for DMC, Mill Hill beads and Rainbow Gallery Treasure Braid

No comments:

Post a Comment