Monday, January 29, 2024

Progress on Baby Jesus & an old finish

 

Project particulars

Design: Lavendar and Lace complimentary 2004 design (Baby Jesus)
Started: Saturday, December 23, 2023.  
Fabric: 32 count Kiwi Illusion's Southern Sky
Fibers: Called for DMC, Mill Hill beads & Rainbow Gallery Treasure Braid


Just a progress photo for myself.  The other framed angel was an annual free design from Told In A Garden.  This particular stitched angel was and is the annual free angel from 1993 and here is the link to that pattern which is still available: 1990 Christmas Angel (tiag.com) I know I stitched it with the called for DMC embroidery floss on 28 count linen.

I stitched mine in August of 1993 and I still love her.  She was framed at CC & Company in Blue Springs.  CC & Company is still in business and here is a link to that shop's web site: C. C. & Company - Needlepoint Kits & More in Blue Springs, MO (ccandcompanybluespgs.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment