Sunday, March 10, 2024

Plodding, Patternmaker and Purchases!!!

 

I had not worked on Eva for several days this week.  But I picked it up for a few stitches on Friday and again yesterday, Saturday.  The black arms have been the bane of my existence as they once again were stitched in the wrong place by apparently some unknown novice stitcher.  But alas I believe I have correctly corrected the situation.  

So, I have begun the broom under Eva's fanny with the hem of her dress flowing out like a jet stream behind her as she flies silently in the haunted night sky.

I have purchased an inexpensive tablet which should be delivered today by the wonderful Amazon truck.  I was given a $50.00 Amazon gift card at Christmas by my baby sister.  I used it and $14.00 of my own money to purchase it.  I want to try PatternKeeper and see how well it works for me.

I did purchase a new Barbara Ana pattern called "Holy Night" from 1 2 3 Stitch! I have been waiting for it to come back into stock.  Here is an image of it: 
That is about the last of the stitchy news.  I have begun reorganizing my stash with Dollar Tree bins I purchased.  I also found some cute Easter decorations up at the Tree for my tablescape. 

Life is lovely as the stitching plods on and spring is creeping towards my Lilac Thicket much too slowly. 



Design: Eva designed by Nora Corbett
Started: Tuesday, February 20, 2024
Finished:  
Fabric:  Picture This Plus 28 count Lugana in color "Haunted"
Fibers: As called for


No comments:

Post a Comment