Sunday, March 3, 2024

Rip roaring stitching progress

 


Progress on Eva as of bedtime on Saturday, March 2, 2024. The two arms on the upper right had been stitched in the wrong place and I had to take them out and restitch them.  In the photo you can see the bigger holes to the left of each arm in the fabric.  This is where I had mistakenly stitched each of them.

Today, Sunday March 3rd, it is forecasted to be 80° here in the Kansas City, Missouri area.  At 8:30 a.m. the sun has risen and there is a good gustiness to the wind.  I will get out for a few minutes, but I am going to stitch to my heart's content.
♕♕♕♕♕
Design: Eva designed by Nora Corbett
Started: Tuesday, February 20, 2024
Finished:  
Fabric:  Picture This Plus 28 count Lugana in color "Haunted"
Fibers: As called for


No comments:

Post a Comment