Friday, March 15, 2024

Spring Storms, Stitching and Stash

 

This is the progress report on Eva.  Last evening I finished the broom under her posterior.  I thought my progress was rather slow but then when writing this entry, I saw I had started this a little over 3 weeks ago!  Not bad considering how many times I have had to rip and restitch. 
Stitching has been going smoothly now.  I am going to start on that backward "C" shape above the broom.  The spots in the broom are for beads, lots and lots of beads.

I did receive the Barbara Ana chart I spoke about in the last post.  I really like it.  I also received the new tablet I ordered with a Christmas gift certificate and $14.00 of my own money.  I am learning how to navigate it.  I did purchase Pattern Keeper but am not using it as of yet. The photo above is taken with the new tablet.  It is a pretty good picture.

We had our first big thunderstorm of the spring season move thru during the night on the 13th/14th.  Hubby asked me to take him to work so our Jeep wouldn't get hail damage sitting in the parking lot at the office.  It was safely ensconced at home in our garage. 

I did find a new Italian blog call "It's 5 o'clock".  There are some cute free designs there. Love this camping Santa design!  Look at the reindeer in the tent.  Really darling. Here is the link to that blog: 
Il est cinq heures....... (il-est-5-heures.blogspot.com)
I am wishing you all the happy spring stitching your heart desires.  God Bless!

Design: Eva designed by Nora Corbett

Started: Tuesday, February 20, 2024
Finished:  
Fabric:  Picture This Plus 28 count Lugana in color "Haunted"
Fibers: As called for

No comments:

Post a Comment