Sunday, August 4, 2024

Long overdue Eva progress post

 

This is the progress of Eva as of the end of April 2024.  My frustration level was in the dangerous category.  So many ripping outs of multiple places and then stitching over one on the skin and going to back stitch that over one just made my patience explode into a million nano sized bits.  The outline is for the moon that I want to add but I want the back stitch done first and that isn't gonna happen until possibly the new year.  I keep thinking that the Holy Spirit is bug a booing this.  Anyway, I will finish it eventually but thought it was long overdue for a progress picture.  I have been stitching other designs which you can see in posts below. 

Design: Eva designed by Nora Corbett
Started: Tuesday, February 20, 2024
Finished:  
Fabric:  Picture This Plus 28 count Lugana in color "Haunted" (similar to DMC 3768)
Fibers: As called for


No comments:

Post a Comment