Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Stash buyer's regret!

 

Have you ever bought a chart and when you got home and really looked at it in finer detail you discover you don't like it as much and you won't ever stitch it?

Lavender and Lace design "Michael" from 2010 is one such purchase.  I love Michael the Archangel, however I think Marilyn could definitely done a better job of designing him proportionally. His hands are too small, his head tilts at an awkward angle and his wings just don't look right.  I love the garment with the rich blue and the necklace, but I am disappointed to say the least.  It is quite rare to see males represented in cross stitch designs.  I truly wonder why this design seems not to be up to Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum's usual wonderful standards. I regret this purchase.  

No comments:

Post a Comment